Saturday, May 8, 2010

Delaney To Stay For Senior Year

Great news came for the Virginia Tech men's basketball team yesterday as Malcolm Delaney announced that he would be returning for his senior year.

“I have decided to come back to Virginia Tech for my senior season,” Delaney said. “I learned that I would not have been a first round pick and I want to work hard to become a better basketball player. I am coming back because I have the opportunity to earn my degree at the end of the first semester and, I want to, along with my fellow seniors, help lead Virginia Tech to a Final Four."

Delaney was Virginia Tech's leading scorer last year and according to most reports, would not have been a first round draft pick. Delaney had declared for the draft but did not hire an agent so he could opt out of the draft and return for his senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search